Thursday, September 10, 2015

Badin and the Secret of the Saami Progress 2015-09-10

Model Sheet Abstract
I'm getting used to drawing 18th century clothing
It seems I get a sudden boost of energy whenever I work on Badin and the Secret of the Saami. This is good, but not so healthy, as it is keeping me up very late. 

Finishing the rough color sketches for the model sheets is all I can think about. Staying in the lines, keeping line weights consistent, working in high resolution and building depth through shading is no longer a concern. As long as I have a guide of which colors and swatches belong to who, I will feel more secure about going forward.

The abstract above is from a minor character's model sheet created with Manga Studio 5EX. That basket is an important prop for him. Are you getting excited about Badin and the Secret of the Saami? I know I am!

No comments: