Saturday, November 28, 2015

Act 2 Thumbnail Layouts for Badin and the Secret of the Saami

Act 2 all laid out
This is proof I am still working hard. At left is an grainy photo of Act 2 layout thumbnails for Badin and the Secret of the Saami that someone made while in my secret hideout the other week.

I am really having fun experimenting with composition and making the story flow. As of this writing, I'm almost finished with Act 3. After that, it will be Act 4 and then I can finally start inking the graphic novel.

As I make more progress, expect to see more. I am also collaborating with another writer to create some more vignettes. I completely finished the first vignette this week and shared it with a handful of advisers. With the exception of including it in the Special Edition, I do not have any plans to release it.

No comments: