Friday, August 14, 2015

Act 4 Script Redone - Badin and the Secret of the Saami

Saami character for Badin and the Secret of the Saami
Sketch of a Saami character from the model sheets
1:30 in the morning is an awful time to finish writing this script. Without a doubt, I can say with confidence that Badin and the Secret of the Saami will have a solid story. If the artwork does not move you, then the at least the story should.

Act 4 is the most difficult act. Emotionally difficult, that is. Regardless, it is done and I feel relieved. Some volunteer editors will soon go over the four acts and get back to me with their suggestions.

Now it is time to get back to the model sheets and finish drawing all of the characters. I am very tempted to start thumbnail sketches of the 80+ page graphic novel. However, if I am going to be successful, I must stick with the process.

This graphic novel means so much to me and to those who do not even know it yet. I cannot put it into words. You will just need to see it when it is done.


No comments: