Friday, August 21, 2015

Model Sheets Concept for 2015-08-21 - Badin and the Secret of the Saami

Model sheet concept sketch for Badin and the Secret of the Saami
I have been training with Manga Studio 5EX, along with improving my composition skills as I create various concept pieces related to the model sheets.

What you see is a very rough sketch using Manga Studio 5EX and may or may not be a part of the story artwork for Badin and the Secret of the Saami. Obviously, I cannot yet disclose who or what this image is all about. From the abstractness of it, one could come up with anything.

I can tell you, however, that the dominant figure on the left side is a female character. Badin and the Secret of the Saami is unapologetic about portraying strong female characters. Modern Sweden is a very progressive country when it comes to equality among men and women.

No comments: