Friday, February 5, 2016

Vaarvaa - The First Minisaga for Badin and the Secret of the Saami

I have reached an important milestone for Badin and the Secret of the Saami with the release of Vaarvaa. It is the perfect herald for the story. I cannot offer any spoilers. It's short. It's deep. It is the introduction of the forthcoming graphic novel.

I plan to publish 2 or 3 more mini-sagas. These are exclusive online only editions that will not be included in the graphic novel. However, I do intend to include them in the Special Edition of the graphic novel. The Special Edition will be a much more expensive and expansive book with Director's Notes, non-fiction history, behind-the-scenes and concept artwork.

Please buy Vaarvaa at my Lulu store.

I also uploaded a video about the illustration part of the minisaga. Most of it is text. But the art part had alot of planning. Check it out video. Then buy the minisaga.



No comments: