Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Model Sheets Concept for 2015-09-02 Badin and the Secret of the Saami

Sword wielding character
You had better tell your friends about this or else!
Research for this graphic novel has lead me to believe that one can never be satisfied with a few results. This is especially so when using the internet. I am finding that the greater my general understanding of northern European history during the 18th century is, the easier it is to confirm certain aspects in my character's clothing and environment in Sweden.

Simply put, fashion and style was almost universal throughout that part of the continent.

Badin and the Secret of the Saami
Stay sharp!
It looks like I am going to be finished with the model sheets within the next 2 weeks—if I try to finish at least one a day. This pace is unacceptable for illustrating the graphic novel before next year arrives. However, part of my slowness is the training involved for illustration and the tools I'm using. I will probably complete a vignette that I wrote to further tease the story for you loyal readers. That will be my test of how many pages I can expect to complete in a day.

I hope you like these abstracts from the model sheets (They were created using Manga Studio 5EX). Spread the word to your friends and family about this blog. Word-of-mouth advertising is all I can afford at this time (smile).

No comments: