Thursday, September 3, 2015

Model Sheets Concept for 2015-09-04 Badin and the Secret of the Saami

Badin and the Secret of the Saami
18th century antique
The most difficult part of drawing model sheets is the temptation to create a composition with the character. I learn something new every time I draw something for this graphic novel. I truly want to experiment.

However, I might be a bit obsessed with making model sheets for too many characters. I go back and forth. Maybe I should just do a B&W model sheet and leave color for the minor and supporting characters (I haven't done any color yet, unfortunately). Some of them are so minor, yet I want to give them a unique appearance.

I need to spend more time on this project. The finger is on the trigger and I'm working frantically.

No comments: